Landscape Technician Position
Position Status: Accepting applications
Positions Available: Full time
We are looking for someone who loves working outdoors, has a creative side, can have positive interactions with fellow workers & customers, and can be aware of everchanging things around them. If you can put forth a good effort, have a desire to learn and improve in work skills and knowledge then working in the Landscape Department might be just for you!
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Must show customer service skills
• Able to offer outstanding service to our customers
• Able to prioritize and multi-task, especially during busy moments
• Must be willing to work both inside and outside in all weather conditions!
• Can you walk at least 2 miles daily?
• Able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 100 lbs. throughout the day
• Able to work standing, bending, moving, or lifting 100% of the day
- Labor including loading and unloading materials
- Digging holes and planting
- Hauling rock and other heavy materials
- Advise on maintenance of vehicles
- Be observant of plants and site and act accordingly
We are looking for someone who is:
- Hard working and motivated
- Willing to learn and take instruction
- Strong enough to lift 100lbs regularly
- A good communicator
Hourly based pay. $17-$25 per hour depending on experience.