Position Status: Closed
Positions Available: None Currently
Must Be Able To Work Weekends + Holidays
We’re looking for an experienced customer service pro to work at our cash registers. You’ll ring customers up, answer tons of questions, help connect our customers to the appropriate salesperson, answer the phone, keep our cash register station clean and well organized, help with shop displays, and above all else, enjoy helping everyone you interact with!
Does this sound like something you’d like to do?!? Hope so!
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- At least 1 year of register or customer service experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- An ability to multi-task, especially during busy times
- A passion for being accurate and efficient!
- Willingness to follow processes and procedures
- Able to comfortably and repeatedly lift 40 lbs
- Able to work standing, bending, moving, or lifting 100% of the day
- Able to stand behind a register for an entire shift (up to 8 hours)
- Must work well in a team
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Plant knowledge is a plus!
- Greeting customers
- Answering phones and transferring calls
- Maintaining a clean and inviting environment
- Completing the Opening and Closing Checklists
- Perform all operational procedures accurately and in a timely fashion
- Provide a high level of individualized customer service. Exceed customer expectations by building genuine, long lasting relationships with our guests through personalized attention.
- Have knowledge of and share with customers all in store events.
- Assist in training and development of peers.
- Possess effective and positive communication skills.
- Working with other team members to complete tasks as needed
We are looking for someone who is:
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- A team player
- Organized and dependable
- Eager to learn and grow!
Hourly based pay- Starting at $11.00 per hour